ABOUT WILLIAMS BUSINESS SERVICES
Williams Business Services is your partner for QuickBooks and Bookkeeping support and we love what we do!
It's already more than hard enough for you to balance your work life AND home life. As small business owners ourselves, we know the hard work it takes to run a successful business. With our help, you will enjoy more free time knowing that you are in control and your business’s books are in order.
Our Expertise as QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Certified Bookkeepers allows us to offer you:
• Help with every detail to get your new business up and running
• Coaching, training and support if you wish to keep your day-to-day bookkeeping processes in-house
• QuickBooks software consulting, installation, customization and training, including QuickBooks payroll
• Discounts of up to 50% off on QuickBooks software, supplies and services
• Ongoing support for QuickBooks
• Monthly, quarterly, or yearly QuickBooks maintenance “tune-up’s” to ensure your books are kept in order
• Preparation for tax time - send your CPA a clean set of books, saving time and money
• Customization of service and support packages to fit your needs as well as your budget
About the Owner - Susan Williams
The founder of WBS, Susan Williams, is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and a Certified Sleeter Group QuickBooks. From 2008 - 2017 she was also the primary instructor for all QuickBooks Courses offered by the City of Austin’s Small Business Development Program and The University of Texas Professional Development Center. As the owner of Williams Business Services LLC, Susan offers over 17 years of bookkeeping and QuickBooks experience. WBS is a United States company located in Austin, TX and we provide services and support to businesses worldwide.
Susan is also the author of Using Quickbooks® for Real Estate Agent Bookkeeping - a unique, industry-specific training system, designed to teach real estate agents how to utilize QuickBooks® to effectively and efficiently handle their own bookkeeping.
Susan’s client experience spans a variety of service-based businesses including:
Optimal Electronics, Margot Viarnes Interior Designs, Brandshake Creative, The Cobalt Companies LLC, United States Business Council for Sustainable Development, Julie Wilhite Photography, Kelly Wynne Designs, SkySprings Rainwater, Austin Real Estate Experts, Amity Worrel & Co, Amity+Kett Designs, and Chris Wilhite Designs.
Prior to creating Williams Business Services, Susan was involved in a variety of other entrepreneurial endeavors including a partnership with a media consulting firm, and owner of a restaurant and catering company. Earlier career experience includes serving 10 years in the US Army National Guard as a military broadcast journalist.
Susan is a frequent presenter on various small business consulting topics throughout Texas, California, Louisiana, and Georgia. Susan’s main expertise lies in helping new and existing businesses utilize QuickBooks accounting software efficiently and effectively.